Friday, May 1, 2009

What you've all been waiting for




















Well...I figure it's about time I break down and show you all just how big the belly has gotten over the last month. In this picture I am about 27 1/2 weeks (just starting the 3rd and final trimester!). From now on I will try to take one weekly so you can track my growth. I should have started doing this a long time ago but we always forget.

This weekend should be a little more exciting than the past week. The only excitement we really had was Kevin's dentist appointment yesterday, selling our kitchen table and doing a little work on the nursery (more pics to come soon). Tomorrow morning we are planning to go to Babypalooza, a baby expo in Dothan (yay!), and then to Destin, FL to hit the beach Saturday afternoon.

The plans for my visit to WV, MD & the surrounding areas are finally coming along. Hope to know for sure what I am doing in the next couple of days but it is looking like the first 3 weeks in June. I am SO excited to get back and see everyone!

Well, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment