Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Howdy ya'll, this is Kevin and I'm a redneck now (just kidding). I can't change the font color sorry. I probably won't be updating this as much as Adriane however I think this whole blog isn't such a bad idea. Adriane is a blimp now so be prepared any day for a phone call with some more exciting news.

Work is going well, I'm still on a hold status and since my arrival the only thing I've been doing is losing my winter beer belly. For a while there Adriane and I were comparing bellies haha. Fort Rucker is awesome, I love being around the Aviation community, and I can't wait to start all the training. The aircraft we fly are so technologically advanced they impress me every time I even see one. Since I've had so much time on my hands, I've got back into fishing and playing the guitar, all the meanwhile annoying A more and more each day. The southern life is nice, warm (already a little too warm), and waiting for visitors!

Weird things that have happened since arriving: catching a dead bat on the front of my truck on the highway, backing into a truck and the policeman saying "I can't do anything, ya'll figure it out" (It was on private property), and seeing my baby girl winking at us on a 3D ultrasound.

That's it from pops, check back soon for some new pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment