Friday, May 29, 2009

9 days left...



Til I'm home for 2 weeks! I have really been a slacker on the blogging lately. We have actually had a busy week. All of our Memorial Day weekend plans were canceled due to the weather. Saturday we checked out Sadie's Flea Market, one of the biggest in the U.S. It was pretty neat if you're into going to flea markets. Only the indoor section was set up because the weather was so bad but the booths ranged from brand new items to junk that you couldn't sell at a yard sale. I think my Scentsy products would do well there if I ordered them in advance and had the products there for people to see but I probably won't get to that point until after I make some profit.

On Monday we kept ourselves occupied by painting some more decorations for the baby's room (including the helicopter pictured) and setting up our new grill. The grill was supposed to only take an hour to set up but ended up taking 2 1/2. We were so tired after that that it was hard to enjoy the massive amount of steaks that we grilled.

Tuesday Kevin finally started his classes! This week hasn't been too intense, they're really just getting started, but he is very excited to finally be doing something. In his breaks during the day on Tuesday and Wednesday we started looking at houses with a realtor. We've decided that it will probably be a very good move to buy a new house to live in for the next couple of years. That way we won't be losing money on rent. After we leave we will continue to rent the house out. So far we've found 2 or 3 that we really love, we are just taking our time to make sure that we find the best one. Plus our lease in the house we're in now doesn't end until September so we would have to wait until then to move anyways.

Tonight we are going to Kevin's friend Denver's house for a cook out. I hear we're having shishkabobs and fruit salad...mmm. I'm going to make pasta salad as well. Denver's girlfriend just got into town so it won't be all guys this time...YAY!

PS If you're wondering where my weekly belly pic is, I'll admit that we forgot to take it. Hopefully we'll get one today and I'll post it ASAP! I'll be 32 weeks on Sunday which means we only have around 8 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment