Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm a Scentsy Consultant!




So now that we are all settled into the house and I have realized that Enterprise isn't as exciting as I thought it would be, I decided that I needed to find some kind of hobby. After doing some research online I came across Scentsy products and instantly fell in love! I normally wouldn't think that sales sounded like fun, but after looking at Scenty's products, I couldn't help but want to give it a try. Scentsy wickless candles are a much safer alternative to traditional flamed candles. They use no flame, are highly scented, and are completely safe to use around kids and pets (that was a big part of the selling point for me with a little one on the way!). Scentsy candles are wickless, flameless and smokeless. The exclusive Scentsy wax bars are melted by a small lightblub in one of many decorative warmers. The wax bars are available in over 80 exclusive scents! Scentsy also makes car candles and room sprays. Once you take a look at all of the warmers on the web site I think you will see how I got roped in. I can't wait to buy a few girly animal print ones to place throughout our house (and maybe a manly one for Kevin's office)! If you think that the Scentsy products sound like something you would enjoy, take a look at my web site for the complete collection and more information: www.scentsy.com/adriane . If you find anything that you'd like to order, you can either do it on my site by clicking on the "place an order" tab at the top of the page or by getting ahold of me and I'll place an order for you.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin's office? LOL. Hmmm let me think about the things he might actually accomplish in there: Making muscles in the mirror, slapping his beer belly, play the guitar, sleep,... i'll update this comment when i think of more things he normally does to waste time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes you are quite right. He has his pull up bar set up in the doorway currently. He doesn't really nap in there though because there is no bed or couch.

    ReplyDelete