Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boating on Lake Tholocco





On Sunday of my mom and Christiane's visit to AL we took Christiane boating with a few of Kevin's friends that he made while I was home. It was a ton of fun! Everyone but me took turns riding on the tube and after that we had a little cook out on the beach. I didn't last on the boat for the entire afternoon because it was SO HOT but I was really glad I was able to go out for a couple of hours. Poor Christiane stubbed her toe and cut it open pretty bad so we relaxed in the air conditioned restaurant while everyone else finished up on the boat. Kevin's friends Henry and Carmen had just adopted a German Shepard puppy the day before so he came out on the boat with us too. He was such a good boy that Kevin is trying to convince me that we should get the last puppy left from his litter... we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment