Monday, June 1, 2009

Scentsy News!

At the beginning of every month Scentsy debuts a new warmer and scent of the month. June's warmer of the month LIBERTY and scent of the month COCONUT PALM are perfect for the summer months! To place an order, visit my web site at www.scentsy.com/adriane.


In honor of Scentsy's 5 year anniversary, gift certificates totaling $50, $100 and $200 are being given away randomly to customers placing orders during the entire month of June. In my opinion this is a great incentive to make your purchases during June!

Also, don't forget to check out the close out items section on my site where you can find great deals on discontinued warmers and scents.

If you haven't tried Scentsy products yet I urge you to! Before I became a consultant I really had no clue what Scentsy was all about. The company is pretty new to the east coast so I had to do a little research. After finding out how safe for children Scentsy products were I knew it was a company I wanted to get involved with. I was never much of a candle person just because of the risks. I was always nervous that I would light a candle, forget, and be reminded only when it was too late. With Scentsy warmers, there are no risks involved. You simply plug in the warmer and the tiny 25 or 15w light bulb heats the wax in the lid of the warmer. Another great feature is that the wax never becomes hot enough to harm you (or children & pets). If you have any questions about Scentsy products or the company in general leave a comment or send me an email (alohr1@gmail.com) and I'd be happy to answer them. Also, let me know if you would like to be added to my monthly newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment