Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Shower with my Sisters

Saturday afternoon I had my final get together with some of my sorority sisters. Erica, Rachel and Mrs. Sellaro did a beautiful job preparing for the day. The food was amazing as always and everything was so cute and girly. Erica and her aunt even made a diaper cake which was probably the most impressive thing...they are so creative! The girls all went in together to get us a pack 'n play which I am SO excited to set up when I get home. We also received a ton of other cute and useful stuff including huge boxes of diapers and wipes. I can't thank my friends enough for attending and for the wonderful gifts! Kevin and I both really appreciate everything. Below are some pictures from the day. If anyone has a group shot of me that I am not squinting in PLEASE send it to me so I can switch out the one that I have. I was having a horrible time trying to keep my eyes open in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment