Sunday, June 21, 2009

Adriane's away so daddy can FISH




(A)driane has been gone for too long now and I've been surviving on buffalo chicken sandwiches and the chow hall on base. On Friday we finished up a 4 week block of classes and now I'm on hold for another 2 months until SERE school. If you don't know what SERE school is search it on youtube, it's pretty wild. After SERE school I'll finally hit actual flight school and learn everything about rotary wing aviation from the ground up and start flying. I can't wait for that! While I'm not in class, studying, or waiting on A hand and foot, I'm usually fishing. Last night my buddy and I caught some monster bass, actually the biggest bass I've ever caught. I love fishing.

Other good news while A has been away is that we are about to close on our first house! It's an awesome house and was only on the market for one day before two people had already put offers on it. However, I am the lucky goose! I'll let you see a couple pictures, but you have to see the rest with your own eyes.

Since A has been gone, she keeps calling me remembering all these news things everyone has got for us...So thanks for all the great gifts everyone! I wish I could have come up for a little bit, but all 3 of us will be up north soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment