Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Scentsy Update


With the start of each month I must fill everyone in on the latest Scentsy updates! July's warmer of the month, PLAY BALL, is available starting today! The scent of the month is BUBBLEGUM. My monthly e-newsletter will also be going out sometime over the next week so let me know if you would like me to add you to my list. As always, if you have any questions about Scentsy products let me know and be sure to pass my web site onto friends that might be interested (www.scentsy.com/adriane).

***For some reason the coloring on the photo isn't working correctly. The warmer is actually red and white (just like a baseball!) and is pictured in correct form on my web site. Will try to get this problem fixed and updated soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment