Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Nights

For the past few weeks Kerriann and I have spent Tuesday evenings from 5:30-8:30 alone while Kevin takes a financial class.  I used to dread being alone during Kerriann's peak fussy period of the day, but after a few times alone I feel that I am now a pro at beating it!  My favorite part of the evening is between 6 and 7 when I attempt to take her for a walk.  The neighborhood loop is about half a mile...if I'm lucky we make it around twice before Kerriann gets hungry, needs a diaper change, or just plain wants to get out of the stroller.  Tonight we ran into a Dad who was taking his two daughters, 10 mo and 3 yrs, for a ride in their jogging stroller.  I really hope we can invest in one someday.  I miss running...and once Kerriann has better control of her neck I think it would be a really great way to exercise. Other than our walk, today wasn't very exciting.  We just hung out around the house...laundry...cleaning...that type of stuff!  I'm really going to get better about WRITING on here from now on instead of just posting pictures.  Now that our house is coming together and we're really figuring Kerriann out, I'm starting to find a little more free time.  I promise my posts will be more informative from now on :).

Pictured:  Kerriann enjoying the walk and her new favorite snack...blankets!


No comments:

Post a Comment