Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sean & Alaina's Wedding-10/24/09

Kevin, Kerriann and I attended Kevin's older brother Sean's wedding this past Saturday.  It was such a beautiful wedding, and Alaina made such a beautiful bride!  I'm so happy to have her as my first sister-in-law :). I'm sure she would agree that we are both very lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family. 

The wedding took place at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Hagerstown, MD.  The bridesmaids wore long red dresses and looked just as beautiful as the bride.  Kevin's Uncle, Father Paul Hudock, said most of the mass.  Everyone loved the personal touch that he put on it.  I felt very honored to be chosen by Sean and Alaina to do the first reading during the mass, and I'm relieved to say that I didn't mess it up ;) haha.  Kevin and his younger brother Ryan were the best men, and Alaina's sisters Ashley and Kati were the maid and matrons of honor.  Below are a few pictures of the wedding ceremony.

The alter


Kerriann snoozing before the ceremony started...this didn't last for long


The bride and groom, Mr. and Mrs. Sean Herlihy


During one of the readings

No comments:

Post a Comment