Monday, October 19, 2009

Kerriann can use her hands...kind of!

The past few days Kerriann has begun the process of finding and using her hands.  She's not yet able to stare at them in amazement for hours knowing that they're attached to her body...but I'm sure she'll be there soon.  She can now hold a rattle and shake it.  She also has started to bat at toys hanging above her.  Whenever I'm feeding her her hands go crazy and tug at my shirt (she also scratches me now...ouch!).  Yesterday she even grabbed the camera cord as I was taking a picture of her.  Below are a few pictures of her doing some of these things!


Pulling on Mommy's camera cord


Playing with my first doll that Great-Grandma Lohr gave me


Just shaking one of my rattles


All bundled up on my first cold day EVER!


In the stroller with the car seat cozy to keep me warm...going for a Saturday afternoon walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment