Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kat's visit

This past week one of my best friends, sorority sisters and future bridesmaids was kind enough to make the looong trip to Alabama to visit Kevin, Kerriann and I.  We hadn't seen her since KA's baptism in December so we were long overdue for a get together.  I feel so lucky that she chose to spend her spring break visiting us, rather than letting off steam in Panama City... just 90 minutes from our house.  I honestly can't thank her enough for coming to see us! Kerriann instantly took to her and we had such a great time while she was in town.

Sunday we picked Kat up from the airport in Montgomery, and then attended an air show at Maxwell Air Force Base (pics coming soon!).  Monday we went wedding dress shopping (probably should write an update on that soon too!), and Tuesday we had lunch at our favorite sushi restaurant and spent the afternoon at a nearby park.  Of course I worried the whole time that Kat wasn't having fun, but I know deep down that she loved chatting with me and playing with baby KA :).  We were able to catch up on so many things that I have missed out on over the past few months.  As of now I think it's safe to say that she has the top spot as KA's favorite Chi O Auntie... she came with lots of silly faces, a cute owl stuffed animal and Easter bunny ears!  What more could KA ask for?

Below are pictures from Kat's visit...

Happy baby on the ride home from the airport
Playing with Kat (notice her neat new owl to her left!!!)
Henderson Park


Our attempt at an Easter photo shoot with the bunny ears
I love the ears Kat... thanks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment