Saturday, March 27, 2010

KA meets the Easter Bunny

Today Ft. Rucker hosted a Children's Festival, and the main event was the area's largest Easter Egg Hunt!  As some of you may have noticed, we are almost always late... and as a result we missed the age 0-3 egg hunt.  Luckily, Kerriann's good friend Madison saved her a few eggs since she and her parents made it on time.  We managed to get a few pictures of the girls together in between one of the age groups, since there were so many children they all had to be divided so the younger ones weren't trampled by the older ones.  This was honestly the most intense egg hunt we have ever experienced!

Along with the egg hunt, the festival had many activities for children of all ages to enjoy.  Gymnastics and dancing shows, photo props, carnival food, bouncy houses, face painting... you name it... they had it!  They were even able to persuade the Easter Bunny to show up!  So Kerriann had her first picture taken with him.  As soon as I get our scanner up and running I will post it... for now I have pictures that Katie (Madison's mom) and I took while  standing behind the photographer ;).

It was a beautiful, hot and sunny day (KA even used sunscreen for the first time!) and we all enjoyed it very much!  Here are a few of the pictures that we took...

Love my Easter eggs that Madison saved for me!
My own personal Easter egg hunt!
Back off Daddy this is my egg!

With my friend Madison
Hey Maddie... can I have that?
Nevermind... I'll just find my own...
With mommy and daddy
Madison meeting the Easter Bunny for the first time
Now it's my turn...
Ehh... he's ok... but I like Daddy better...
...COME BACK!
Yay!

1 comment: