Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pap pap & Aunt Christiane's visit

Last Thursday my Dad and my younger sister, Christiane, came to visit us!  My Dad was able to take a day off from work so that they could be here for a long weekend.  It just so happened that it was Easter weekend, which made it even more special.  It was great to be able to do some of the Easter traditions that we grew up doing with Kerriann for the first time.  The only thing missing was my mom and brother, Shannon.  It was weird not being with them over the holiday, but I was glad that we were able to have some family here with us.  The weekend flew by and before we knew it it was Saturday afternoon... I can't wait to see them again in May for Christiane's high school graduation.  Here are some pictures from their visit...



Kerriann's trick of the week was pulling up to her knees... she loved practicing with this box my mom sent
Since our tv went out on Monday, we passed the time in the evening playing Michigan Rummy
My Dad, Kerriann and I dressed up for dinner on Friday night
Kerriann and I with her Aunt Christiane
Flower bush outside of The Rawl's B&B
Dinner at The Rawl's B&B
One of very few pictures of just Kevin and me from the past 8 months

*More pictures from their visit will be added soon :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment