Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Changes

I've decided that from now on, I'm not going to worry about long, drawn out posts... instead I'm going to focus on the pictures and describing them through captions.  I'll try to add more videos as well.  That's all everyone cares about anyways ;).  With Kerriann becoming more and more mobile every day, I just don't have the time I used to to sit down and write out posts.  When I get the chance I'll write more elaborate updates and I'll always try to do one for each month that passes (which reminds me... I need to write an 8 month update!).   I love keeping this blog so I want to do everything I can to keep it up to date... even if that means leaving out a few details.  I hope you all continue to enjoy it.  Thanks so much for keeping up with us over the past year (yes that's right... we've officially been living in Alabama for a YEAR now)!  

As always... I leave you with a picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment