Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring is here!

Spring is finally here and we are MORE than ready for some warm weather!  It has been an unusually cold winter here in the south.  I just can't wait to take Kerriann to the park and go for lots of long walks without having to bundle her up!  This week we are supposed to have weather in the 70's... which I know probably seems HOT to everyone up north, but really that is cold for southeastern Alabama.  

Below are a few spring pictures taken recently that I wanted to share with everyone.  Hope you enjoy!

Yummy fruit!

Playing with Daddy
I love the baby in the mirror!
Patty Cake

This never gets old...
Playing in the back yard

Mmm leaves...

Ready for my close up!
Look, I found another mirror!
I love crawling on the fireplace and chewing on the bumpers...
Closer...
Nom nom nom...
Puffs... my first finger food!
Playing piano :)

1 comment: