Friday, February 5, 2010

She sits!

Kerriann has been sitting up by herself for the past week now.  She still falls over now and then, like when she sneezes or something startles her, so we put a pillow behind her just in case.  She has been a much happier baby since she started, I think it has helped her reflux and it's also exciting for her to see the world around her from a different view.  Below are some pictures of her sitting the past week. 
One of the first days we practiced with the boppy pillow
 
Getting stronger and stronger everyday!
Look at me!
I don't even need to hold on now!
 
  
This is her classic "I've fallen and I can't get up" face... when she does this I say "give mommy your hands" and she reaches out for me and I pull her back to sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment