Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kerriann's new high chair

Yesterday Kerriann's high chair arrived and we wasted no time trying it out.  It has so many neat features-7 reclining positions, 7 different heights, 2 removeable dishwasher safe trays, etc.!  It was a wonderful gift from Kerriann's Grandma McDonough and Grandpa Lohr.  Last night was the first time Kevin and I have enjoyed a dinner before Kerriann's bedtime at the dinner table... she was such a good girl for us!  You could tell she loved sitting at the table and being a part of the family.  She even finished all of her peas.  Below are some pictures from her first time in the high chair:
 
Where am I?
Hmm still trying to decide if I like this thing
 
Just kidding... I LOVE it!
Hurry up with the food before I eat my bib!
 
There we go...
Mmm...
Yummy!
 
I love my new high chair!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment: