Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New to this

Hello all! I've wanted to start a blog for some time now since I LOVE writing. Every time I read a blog I think "wow, I'd really like to do something like this." Now that I am living so far from home I think it's the perfect time to start one. From now on I am going to keep everyone informed here so if you're wondering what Kevin, the baby, and I are up to...you can come to one place and easily find out! I'll try to update daily. Apologies in advance if I'm not too exciting. Just because I think it's extremely exciting that our nursery bedding was just delivered does not mean that you will share the same excitement...but bear with me. :) I'll also be sure to post a lot of pictures. Feel free to share this with anyone that I have forgotten to send the link to. Pregnancy has not been easy on my brain and I am finding it harder and harder to remember to fill everyone in on every development. If you have any suggestions of anything that you would like me to elaborate on feel free to let me know! I am doing this for my own sanity (I have to find some kind of hobby to occupy my time once Kevin starts flight school!) but I am also doing it so that I don't lose touch with everyone up north. Well, it is time to get out of the house for my daily errand so that I don't develop cabin fever. Will post more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment