Saturday, September 25, 2010

Updates on Kerriann

I haven't posted pictures lately because something is wrong with the web site and it won't let me upload them! :(  So instead I am going to give you guys a written update on what Kerriann has been up to lately.  Hopefully I can get the problem worked out soon!

Words Kerriann is saying at 13 1/2 months:
Mama
Dada
Papa
Cheese
Bubbles
Ball
Toes
Nose
Dog (her own version, we know what she means)
Woof woof
Kitty cat
Diaper
Ears
Puffs
Cup
Shoes
Hi and Hello
Bye
Uh oh... that's all I can think of for now but if I think of anymore I'll edit to add them!  She is VERY vocal and loves to talk to us.  She also can sign "more," "all done," and "hungry" which is a huge help.  It's nice not having to guess when she wants to eat.  She will either show me the "hungry" sign or walk over to her high chair and ask to eat!

Kerriann has figured out and understands what it means to go somewhere.  If she wants to go outside she will bring me my shoes and then try to push me to the door!  She also loves wearing her shoes around the house.  She definitely seems to be developing a love for anything girly... give her a purse, pair of shoes, or bracelet and she will walk around the house for hours just modeling them.

She is sleeping from 7:30pm-ish to 6am and then taking one nap a day from noon-1.  She is full of energy and never slows down!

She has 8 of her front teeth and her first molar just poked through her gums on the right side of her mouth within the last week.

Some of Kerriann's favorite foods are:  applesauce, peanut butter sandwiches, pears (she still eats these in pureed form), pancakes, Cheerios, spaghetti or any form of pasta, french fries, peas, carrots, cheese and black beans.  She loves whole milk and water (we still haven't given her juice) and would drink all day if we would let her.

Ok... that's all that I can think of for now... I won't have any weight or height updates until her next doctor appointment at 15 months... but let me know if I left anything out that you're curious about!

No comments:

Post a Comment