Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bridal Shower

During my trip home, one of the main events planned was my bridal shower!  It was held August 8, 2010 in Morgantown, WV.  My bridesmaids did an amazing job of planning it... I couldn't believe all of the detail they put into everything!  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  I just can't wait until they start getting married so I can return the favor! ;)  

Below are pictures from the shower... I'll do  more explaining as we come to them!

Favors made by my creative cousin Courtney
centerpieces
We played a game where all of the guests had to answer questions about me to see who knew me best... and we also played the game where I had to answer questions about Kevin.  Every time I got one wrong I had to stuff a piece of bubble gum in my mouth... I only got 4 wrong... pretty good!
Opening gifts... and handing bows to my official bow maker-Kathryn
With my lovely assistant ;)
Can't wait to use this at parties!
Kerriann looking cute as always, she had a great time trying out everyone's phones
Gorgeous shadow box from my mom that reads "Adriane and Kevin 10-30-10"
My amazing cake!  Made by a friend from high school... she's just starting a cake business and I think she did a great job for being a beginner!
With my completed bow-bouquet that I will use for the wedding rehearsal
With all of my guests, minus my mom and Kevin's mom
With my Chi O ladies
With 7 of my 8 beautiful bridesmaids

The only picture we didn't get that I'm so upset we missed, is one of me with both of the moms!  We will have to take lots at the wedding to make up for it!

Thanks again to my bridesmaids and friends for making my shower so wonderful.  You all mean so much to me and I can't wait to see you in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment