Friday, December 4, 2009

Kerriann's First Thanksgiving

Most of Kerriann's first Thanksgiving Day was spent in the car, traveling from AL where we stopped for the night to my mom's house in Gassaway, WV.  We arrived around 5pm and had a late dinner with my immediate family.  It was so nice to be home, and to have Kevin there with me for the first time in ages.  The menu included a roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn and cupcakes and sugar cookies (my two favorites!) for desert. 

On Saturday we celebrated Thanksgiving with my dad and his siblings in Somerset, Pa.  We left early in the morning and arrived just in time for lunch.  We had a delicious turkey and all of the usual Thanksgiving foods!  It was all delicious... and it was great to see my family!  A few members hadn't met Kerriann yet so that was great that they were finally able to see her.  Kerriann also met her younger cousin Deegan.  He was born exactly a month after her!  It was so cute to see them play on the floor together... they even tried to hold hands :).  It was Kerriann's first "play date."

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment